Buy Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Capsules Online
You can buy Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus online from our UK registered online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order.
After completing any associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch it to your chosen address. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus
Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus capsules are a unique treatment for hay fever and other seasonal allergies. Combining an antihistamine and a decongestant, Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus gets to work in 15 minutes, to temporarily relieve watery eyes and runny noses, while helping keep your airways clear.
How Does Benadryl Allergy Plus work?
When your body goes through an allergic reaction, cells called mast cells release a chemical called histamine. Normally, they do this in reaction to dangerous foreign substances; however, in allergies, they do this to normally harmless substances. Histamine causes the classic signs of an allergic reaction, including swelling, sensitivity, redness and pain.
In hay fever, the reaction is caused by plant pollen; the symptoms, such as a runny nose and watery eyes, are caused by your body releasing histamine at the site of exposure.
Benadryl tablets contain an antihistamine, which prevents your body from reacting to histamine, reducing and preventing symptoms from starting. They also contain a decongestant, to stop your airways from being blocked with mucus as your body tries to protect itself from further exposure.
How To Use Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus
Adults and children 12 to 65 years - Take ONE capsule up to three times a day.
This medicine is not suitable for children under 12 years of age, or adults over 65. Do not take more than 3 capsules in a 24 hour period. If your symptoms persist or get worse, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Summary
Take ONE capsule up to THREE times daily
|Type of medicine|
Antihistamine + Decongestant
Prevents histamine from affecting the body and opens up sinuses
Acrivastine & Pseudoephedrine
Can include headaches, drowsiness, dry mouth, insomnia, nervousness
Some patients may find that Benadryl Relief Plus isn’t as effective at treating their symptoms. Here at Simple Online Pharmacy, we have several alternatives available, including;
- Clarityn Allergy Tablets
- Zirtek Allergy Solution Sugar-free
- Hayfever & Allergy Relief Chlorphenamine Solution
Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Side Effects
As with all medications, some users may experience side effects when using Benadryl Plus - however, most will not.
Very common side effects (may affect more than 1 in 10 people)
- Headache or drowsiness.
Common side effects (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
- Difficulty sleeping, nervousness or dizziness.
- Dry mouth or nausea.
Other effects which may occur but it is unknown how often:
- A fast or irregular heartbeat or an increased awareness of the heartbeat (palpitations).
- Restlessness or sleep disturbances.
- Anxiety, irritability, feeling jittery or feelings of extreme happiness.
- High blood pressure.
- Pain when passing water.
- Tingling or numbness of hands or feet (Pins and needles).
- Tremor or shakiness
There are other more severe side effects that are much less frequent but may require medical assistance. For a full list of side effects, please read the patient information leaflet.
Benadryl Allergy Plus Congestion Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that the medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and the service provided. Click on the Reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet.
Warnings for use of Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus
Do not take this medicine if;
- you have ever had a bad reaction to pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, acrivastine, any of the ingredients or to the antihistamine triprolidine
- you have high blood pressure or heart disease.
- you are taking beta-blockers (to treat high blood pressure).
- you are taking stimulants or appetite suppressants or drugs used to treat congestion and asthma (Sympathomimetic drugs).
- you have diabetes.
- you have phaeochromocytoma (a rare tumour which affects your heart rate and blood pressure).
- you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- you have an overactive thyroid gland.
- you have severe kidney problems.
- you are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) or Reverse Inhibitors of Monoamine Oxidase (RIMAs).
- If you are taking any cough or cold medicines.
If you experience the following, stop taking this medicine immediately and contact your doctor:
- Feverish generalised erythema (redness of the skin) associated with pustules.
- Sudden severe headaches, nausea, vomiting, confusion, fits, and visual disturbances.
- Sudden abdominal pain or rectal bleeding due to inflammation of the colon (ischaemic colitis).
- Sudden loss of vision. Reduction of blood flow to your optic nerve may occur with this medicine.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Decongestant Capsules may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Caution should be used when driving or operating machinery. If affected, do not drive, cycle or operate machinery.
Do not consume alcoholic drinks or take under the influence of alcohol. Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
This product contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
Please read the patient information leaflet before using this medication for a full list of warnings and side effects.
Benadryl Allergy Relief Plus Ingredients
Active Ingredients - Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and acrivastine (60 mg and 8 mg in each capsule)
Other ingredients - Lactose monohydrate, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, titanium dioxide and patent blue V.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options