Alphosyl Shampoo 2-in-1 250ml
- Medicated Shampoo
- Alcoholic Extract of Coal Tar 5%
- With Conditioner
Buy Alphosyl Shampoo 2-in-1 250ml Online
You can buy Alphosyl Shampoo 2-in-1 online from our registered UK online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order. After completing any associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch to your chosen address. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Alphosyl Shampoo 2-in-1
Alphosyl 2 in 1 is a herbal fragrance shampoo for the treatment of Psoriasis, Seborrhoeic dermatitis, Eczema, Itching scalp, and Dandruff.
The active ingredient is an alcoholic extract of coal tar, which relieves itching and is an anti-scaling agent which helps breakdown keratin.
Dry skin conditions can be caused by many different factors, including certain temperatures, food sensitivities or stress. Individuals who tend to suffer from dry skin do so due to water loss from the skin and reduced resistance to irritant substances.
Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo is a widely used and effective dry skin medicine however every patient can respond differently to medication. If you find Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo is not effective for you, you may want to try Capasal Shampoo.
- Try your best to reduce scratching and avoid triggers that flare up your eczema (for example, certain foods or using certain products)
- Try to use a moisturiser on your skin daily, and remember to moisturise after a bath/shower
- It is best to use gloves if you are handling irritants for example detergents.
- Try to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
- You should ensure that you drink lots of water.
- Try to use non-abrasive clothing fabrics for example cotton.
- After having a shower or a bath you should pat dry your skin (do not rub your skin with a towel) and re-apply your moisturiser.
- Try to avoid using body scrubs that are rough on your skin.
- Try to avoid hot and long baths/showers.
- Try to avoid alcohol-containing antibacterial gels.
Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
Can I use Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
The use of coal tar products should be avoided in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. If you are breastfeeding ensure that you thoroughly wash off all the shampoo. However, we always advise that if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding then you should seek medical advice from a healthcare professional before using any medication.
Can children use Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo?
Children over 12 years old can use Alphysl 2-in-1 shampoo. Anyone under 12 years old should only do so if they are advised by their doctor.
Can I get Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo if I do not have a prescription for it?
Yes. You do not need a prescription for Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo.
Side effects of Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo
As with any medication, there are risks of side effects when using Alphosyl Shampoo 2-in-1. You should always read the patient information leaflet when taking a new medicine to make sure you're aware of the full list of side effects and cautions. If you have any unwanted side effects you should seek advice from your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
If you experience any signs of an allergic reaction or if the symptoms worsen after using this medication then you must stop using this medication and medical advice as soon as possible.
(For a full list of side effects please refer to the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab.)
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo
Use Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo once or twice a week for four weeks.
1. Wet hair thoroughly.
2. Use enough shampoo so that the lather is sufficient to cover your scalp, hair and adjacent areas if also affected.
3. Massage the scalp and adjacent areas, if needed, well using your fingertips.
4. Rinse your hair thoroughly.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4.
Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo should be in contact with your scalp for a total time of three to five minutes over the two applications.
Warnings for Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo
- If you use more Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo than recommended or use more often than recommended, you may be more likely to get skin irritation or skin sensitivity to sunlight.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and any areas of broken skin. (If you accidentally get some into your eyes wash it out immediately with plenty of water. If irritation of the eyes develops consult a healthcare professional.)
(For a full list of warnings please refer to the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab.)
Ingredients in Alphosyl 2-in-1 Shampoo
Active ingredient: 5% w/w alcoholic extract of coal tar.
Other Ingredients: Sodium lauryl sulphate, ammonium lauryl sulphate, lauramide DEA, herbal fragrance 41.423, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 2910, citrics acid nhydrous, guarhydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, patent blue V(E131), propylhydroxybenzoate(E216), methylhydroxybenzoate(E218), water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options