Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo
- Coconut Oil 1.0%
- Salicylic Acid 0.5%
- Distilled Coal Tar 1.0%
Buy Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo Online
You can buy Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo online from our registered UK online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order. After completing any associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch to your chosen address. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo is used to treat dry and scaly scalp conditions and to remove other medicines applied to the scalp.
This shampoo contains salicylic acid to get rid of scaly, flaky skin; coconut oil to moisturise the scalp and distilled coal tar to relieve itching and support the normal skin development.
This product should not be used if you are allergic to salicylic acid, coconut oil, distilled coal tar.
Dry skin conditions can be caused by many different factors, including certain temperatures, food sensitivities or stress. Individuals who tend to suffer from dry skin do so due to water loss from the skin and reduced resistance to irritant substances.
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo is a widely used and effective dry skin medicine however every patient can respond differently to medication. If you find Capasal Shampoo is not effective for you, you may want to try Alphosyl 2-in-1 shampoo.
- Try your best to reduce scratching and avoid triggers that flare up your eczema (for example, certain foods or using certain products)
- Try to use a moisturiser on your skin daily, and remember to moisturise after a bath/shower
- It is best to use gloves if you are handling irritants for example detergents.
- Try to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
- You should ensure that you drink lots of water.
- Try to use non-abrasive clothing fabrics for example cotton.
- After having a shower or a bath you should pat dry your skin (do not rub your skin with a towel) and re-apply your moisturiser.
- Try to avoid using body scrubs that are rough on your skin.
- Try to avoid hot and long baths/showers.
- Try to avoid alcohol-containing antibacterial gels.
Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
Can I use Capasal Shampoo if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes. Capasal Shampoo can be used if you are pregnant or breastfeeding as there are no known side effects of using this medication during pregnancy or breastfeeding. However, we always advise that if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding then you should seek medical advice from a healthcare professional before using any medication.
Can children use Capasal Shampoo?
Yes. Capasal Shampoo can be used by children, infants, and babies.
Can I use Capasal Shampoo if I take/use other medication?
Yes. There are no known interactions with Capasal Shampoo and other medications. However, if you are unsure you should always seek medical advice from a healthcare professional.
Side Effects of Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo
As with any medication, there are risks of side effects when using Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo. You should always read the patient information leaflet when taking a new medicine to make sure you're aware of the full list of side effects and cautions. If you have any unwanted side effects you should seek advice from your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
If you experience any signs of an allergic reaction or if the symptoms worsen after using this medication then you must stop using this medication and medical advice as soon as possible.
(For a full list of side effects please refer to the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab.)
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo
Use Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo daily until your scalp condition ameliorates:
- Wet the hair thoroughly
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp
- Massage the scalp thoroughly
- Leave on for a few minutes
- Rinse out well
(For a full list of directions please refer to the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab.)
Warnings for Capasal Therapeutic Shampoo
Capasal Shampoo should NOT be used if the user:
- Is allergic/hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Has an acute infection on the skin. (Signs include swelling, pain, redness, pus)
Take special care with Capasal Shampoo:
- Avoid contact with the eyes and any areas of broken skin. (If you accidentally get some into your eyes wash it out immediately with plenty of cold tap water. If irritation of the eyes develops consult a healthcare professional.)
(For a full list of warnings please refer to the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab.)
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options