Care Glycerin Suppositories
Buy Care Glycerin Suppositories Online
You can buy Care Glycerin Suppositories online from our registered UK online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Care Glycerin Suppositories
Care Glycerin Suppositories are a medicine commonly used for the treatment of constipation and contain the active ingredient Glycerol. Glycerin Suppositories have a dual-action; they are stool softeners and stimulants and are useful for the rapid relief (usually within 30 minutes).
Sometimes our bodies struggle with taking medicine via the mouth. Suppositories are another option for when:
- You can’t swallow medicine.
- Are vomiting and can't keep a pill or liquid down.
Constipation is caused by a number of different conditions such as
- A Lack of Exercise or poor fitness
- Being over or underweight
- Lifestyle changes such as different food or drink
- Lack of fibre in food & drink
Constipation can happen to anybody regardless of age or health, it normally only occurs for short periods of time but on occasions can be a long term symptom which can be difficult to manage.
- The medicine tastes too bad to take by mouth.
Care Glycerin Suppositories are widely used and effective for constipation however every patient can respond differently to medication. If you find Care Glycerin Suppositories are not effective for you, you may want to try Lactulose Solution.
- Lactulose Solution
- Dulcolax Pico Liquid
- Laxido Orange Sachets
- Normacol Plus Granules
- Movicol Plain
- Fybogel Orange
- Ensure you are drinking plenty of water (8 glasses of fluid a day which approximately 2 litres).
- Avoid drinking too many caffeinated drinks as this can make constipation worse.
- Try to eat food which is rich in fibre (for example, fruit, vegetables, wholegrain cereals.)
- Ensure you take regular exercise (for example, walking, gardening or swimming) as lack of activity can cause constipation.
Care Glycerin Suppositories Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
Can I use Glycerin Suppositories if I am pregnant/breastfeeding?
No. Glycerin Suppositories should not be used in pregnancy unless your doctor has advised you to do so. If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or if you are breastfeeding seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before starting this medicine.
Can children or infants use glycerin suppositories?
No. Infants and children should not use glycerin suppositories.
Side Effects of Care Glycerin Suppositories
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you experience any of the following side effects, stop using Glycerin Suppositories and see your doctor immediately:
- Bowel irritation
- Occasional abdominal cramps
If you experience any side effects after using this medicine you should speak to a healthcare professional.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Care Glycerin Suppositories
For adults and the elderly:
ONE suppository should be inserted into the rectum as required.
(please read the packaging for further directions)
Warnings for Care Glycerin Suppositories
- Do NOT swallow
- The medicine should not be used by children or infants
- If symptoms continue, seek advice from your doctor
- Keep this medication out of sight and reach of children
Ingredients in Care Glycerin Suppositories
Active Ingredient: Glycerol 2.8g
Other Ingredients: gelatin and purified water
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options