Eurax HC Cream
- Rapid Relief from moderate Eczema, Dermatitis & Insect Bites
- Stops associated itching
- Pocket Sized 15g Tube
Buy Eurax HC Cream Online
You can buy Eurax Hc Cream online from our registered UK online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order. After completing an associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch to your chosen address. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Eurax Hc Cream
Eurax Hc Cream is a non-greasy, non-staining skin cream to treat:
- skin conditions caused by substances such as bleaches, soaps and detergents, jewellery etc.
- insect bite reactions. It effectively reduces inflammation and quickly relieves itching and associated scratching which can further aggravate irritated skin.
Eczema is a chronic, relapsing, inflammatory skin condition which has symptoms of an itchy red rash, which is often found in skin creases such as the folds of the elbows or behind the knees. Eczema can also have a link to other conditions such as hayfever or asthma and is quite common in children and often involves the scalp and face. Dry skin conditions can be caused by many different factors, including certain temperatures, food sensitivities or stress. Individuals who tend to suffer from dry skin do so due to water loss from the skin and reduced resistance to irritant substances.
Other treatments for dry skin conditions are available at Simple Online Pharmacy. These include:
- Aveeno Cream
- Doublebase Gel
- Doublebase Dayleve Gel
- Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis Cream
- Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lotion
- Try your best to reduce scratching and avoid triggers that flare up your eczema (for example, certain foods or using certain products)
- Try to use a moisturiser on your skin daily, and remember to moisturise after a bath/shower
- It is best to use gloves if you are handling irritants for example detergents.
- Try to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
- You should ensure that you drink lots of water.
- Try to use non-abrasive clothing fabrics for example cotton.
- After having a shower or a bath you should pat dry your skin (do not rub your skin with a towel) and re-apply your moisturiser.
- Try to avoid using body scrubs that are rough on your skin.
- Try to avoid hot and long baths/showers.
- Try to avoid alcohol-containing antibacterial gels.
Eurax HC Cream Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
How to use Eurax Hc Cream?
Gently rub a thin layer of the Eurax Hc Cream sparingly on a small area twice a day.
Who should not use Eurax Hc Cream?
Anyone who has had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients found in this medicine should NOT use this medicine. Also, as this medication contains hydrocortisone it is NOT suitable for children under the age of 10 years old.
Can I use Eurax Hc Cream while pregnant or breastfeeding?
No. Eurax Hc Cream should NOT be used if you are pregnant or breastfeeding without advice from your doctor.
Side Effects of Eurax HC Cream
As with any medication, there are risks of side effects when using Eurax Hc Cream. You should always read the patient information leaflet when taking a new medicine to make sure you're aware of the full list of side effects and cautions. If you have any unwanted side effects you should seek advice from your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
At the site of application, you may experience irritation, such as:
- burning sensation
- contact dermatitis/contact allergy.
Stop using the cream if you have any of the following:
- severe skin irritation
- blurred vision
- other visual disturbances
- any symptoms not listed.
If you experience any side effects (including any possible side effects not listed), talk to a healthcare professional.
(For a full list of side effects please refer to the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab.)
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use Eurax HC Cream
For adults and children over 10 years old only:
Apply a thin layer of the cream sparingly on a small area twice a day.
Do not cover the area with dressings.
If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor.
Warnings for Eurax HC Cream
Do NOT use if any of the following apply:
- allergic/hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- cold sores, acne or athlete's foot
- weeping open skin wounds
- pregnant or breastfeeding (without medical advice)
- under 10 years old
Do not put the cream in/on your eyes, mouth, anus or genital area.
If accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately.
(For a full list of warnings please refer to the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab.)
Active ingredients: Crotamiton 10% w/w, Hydrocortisone 0.25% w/w.
Other ingredients: Stearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, white soft paraffin, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propyl hydroxybenzoate, methyl hydroxybenzoate, pH modifier (sulphuric acid) perfume and water.
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options