Nurofen Meltlets Compressed Tablets Pack of 12
- Dissolves quickly on the tongue
- Contains 200mg ibuprofen
- Effective headache and migraine relief
Buy Nurofen Meltlets Compressed Tablets Pack of 12 Online
Nurofen Meltlets 200mg dissolve quickly on the tongue and can be taken without the need for water. Ibuprofen is the active ingredient and belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs provide relief by changing the body’s response to pain, swelling, and high temperature.
The product is suitable for pain relief in various problems such as headaches, pain relief, period pain, cold & flu symptoms, aches, inflammation, headaches, and dental pain.
This product is for short term use only. You should take the lowest
dose for the shortest time necessary to relieve your symptoms. If you
have an infection, consult a doctor without delay if symptoms (such
as fever and pain) persist or worsen (see section 2).
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and
Take 1 or 2 tablets up to three times a day as required.
Place a tablet on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow;
no water is required. Leave at least four hours between doses.
Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
In children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
If in children and adolescents this medicinal product is required for
more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be
Do not take for longer than 10 days unless your doctor tells you to.
If symptoms persist or the pain or fever worsen, or if any new
symptoms occur, consult your doctor or pharmacist
You should discuss your treatment with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you:
Have heart problems including heart failure, angina (chest pain),
if you have had a heart attack, bypass surgery, peripheral artery disease (poor circulation in the legs of feet due to narrow or blocked arteries), or any kind of stroke (including ‘mini-stroke’ or transient ischaemic attack “TIA”).
Have high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, have a family history of heart disease or stroke, or if you are a smoker.
STOP TAKING the medicine and seek immediate medical help if you develop:
• Signs of intestinal bleeding such as: bright red faeces (stools/motions), black tarry stools, vomiting blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds.
• Signs of serious allergic reaction such as: - difficulties in breathing or unexplained wheezing - dizziness or faster heartbeat - severe forms of skin reactions such as itchiness, skin rash with redness, peeling, flaking or blistering (e.g.: Steven-Johnson syndrome) - swelling of your face, tongue or throat
• Signs of kidney problems such as: - passing less or more urine - cloudy urine or blood in urine - pain in the back and/or swelling (particularly in the legs)
• Signs of aseptic meningitis with neck stiffness, headache, feeling sick, being sick, fever or consciousness. Patients with autoimmune disorders (lupus, mixed connective-tissue disease) may be more likely to be affected.
• A severe skin reaction known as DRESS syndrome can occur. Symptoms of DRESS include: skin rash, fever, swelling of lymph nodes and an increase of eosinophils (a type of white blood cells).
• A red, scaly widespread rash with bumps under the skin and blisters mainly localised on the skin folds, trunk, and upper extremities accompanied by fever at the initiation of treatment
See the patient information leaflet for futher guidance.
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options