Regaine for Men Foam 3 Months Supply
- Contains 5% Minoxidil
- Foam formulation
- 3 Month value pack
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Regaine Extra Strength
Trials have shown that Regaine (Minoxidil) can help slow or even stop, hereditary hair loss in as many as 8 out of 10 users. A percentage of those, can even regrow some hair. This makes it the trusted treatment choice of over 5 million people worldwide. Regaine Extra Strength Foam contains minoxidil 5%, and is designed for men who want faster results in comparison to the normal strength.
It is more suitable and more likely to help those looking for regrowth.
- It has been shown to re-grow some hair in 3 out of 5 men
- Results usually appear after 8-12 weeks of use.
Regaine is believed to work by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients to the hair follicle. In the early stages of Regaine use, old hairs may fall out, making way for new thicker hairs – so don't worry if hair loss increases at first. – The active ingredient in Regaine is minoxidil, which has undergone extensive medical testing for safety and effectiveness. Minoxidil works by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients to the hair follicle. This helps strengthen existing hair and in some cases can stimulate secondary growth.
What is Regaine?
What is in Regaine?
Does Regaine work?
How do you use Regaine?
Does Regaine work?
How does Regaine work?
How long do I need to use Regaine?
How to use Regaine Foam For Men:
In the morning, within the hair-thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows to maximize scalp exposure. The foam may begin to melt upon contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first (be sure to dry them thoroughly before handling the foam). Hold the can of Regaine Foam For Men upside down and press nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your fingers. The total amount of foam applied should be half a capful. Using your fingers, spread foam over the hair-loss area and gently massage into scalp, then wash your hands well. In the evening, follow the steps above to be sure you apply Regaine Foam For Men correctly. Make sure you apply it early enough before going to bed to allow it to dry completely.
While using Regaine Foam For Men, you can continue other hair care routines, including washing, styling - even coloring - as long as you allow Regaine to dry first.
Do not use Regaine Foam For Men if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with hair loss
- Have a history of sensitivity to Minoxidil or any of the other ingredients
- Have been treated or untreated for hypertension Have scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn)
- Have a shaved scalp Are using any other medications on your scalp Are under 18 or over 49 years of age
- Are a woman
- Patients with known cardiovascular disease or cardiac arrhythmia should contact a physician before using Regaine
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Regaine Foam For Men contains:
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 50mg/ml
Buy Regaine For Men Extra Strength Scalp Foam 3 x 73ml from Simple Online Pharmacy
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options