Zantac 75 Tablets
- Out of stock - see our acid reflux treatments!
- Fast acting
- All day or all night relief
Buy Zantac 75 Tablets Online
Zantac 75 is used to treat and prevent indigestion and heartburn for up to 12 hours. The stomach produces acid which helps to digest food. Sometimes your stomach produces too much acid which can cause indigestion and heartburn.
The active ingredient is ranitidine hydrochloride which is a medicine called an H2-blocker. It works by preventing your stomach from producing too much acid.
Like all medicines, Zantac 75 can have side effects, but they are rare:
Stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions. These are very rare but may include developing an itchy rash, swelling of the eyelids, face or lips (with or without a lumpy skin rash elsewhere on the body), unexplained fever, difficulty breathing, dizziness (especially on standing up) and chest pain or tightness.
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding, sore throat, mouth ulcers, fever, extreme paleness, weakness or exhaustion. These can be signs of blood disorders such as anaemia, low white blood cells, low platelet count, suppressed bone marrow or reduction in agranulocytes (a type of white blood cell).
The following side effects may occur. Tell your doctor if you get them.
- Confusion, depression, drowsiness or hallucinations.
- Headache, dizziness or sudden, jerky movements.
- Changes in heart rhythm.
- Inflammation of your blood vessels.
- Sudden inflammation of your pancreas (you may get severe stomach pain) or diarrhoea.
- Stomach pain, constipation, feeling sick (nausea).
- Inflammation of your liver which may cause one or more of the following: feeling or being sick, fever, itching, yellowing of the skin and eyes, dark coloured urine. This can cause changes to your liver function tests.
- Hair loss, blurred vision.
- Aches and pains in your muscles and joints.
- Sudden inflammation of your kidneys.
- Increase of serum creatine in the blood (kidney function test).
- Blood in your urine or changes in the normal amount of urine.
- Swollen, tender or leaking breasts.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
Swallow 1 tablet, with a drink of water, as soon as you have symptoms. If symptoms persist for more than one hour or return, take another tablet.
To prevent your symptoms, you can take 1 tablet half an hour to an hour before eating or drinking.
- Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- Do not take for longer than 2 weeks at a time.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Do to take Zantac 75:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to ranitidine or to any of the other ingredients.
- if you are under 16 years.
Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
- if you have kidney or liver problems
- if you have porphyria (too much of the pigment called porphyrin which may discolour the urine)
- if you have unintended weight loss associated with acid indigestion
- if you are middle-aged or older with new or recently changed indigestion symptoms
- if you have persistent stomach pain
- if you are under regular medical supervision
- if you are elderly
- if you have breathing problems
- if you have a weak immune system
- if you suffer from diabetes
Active ingredients: Ranitidine Hydrochloride 84mg (equivalent to Ranitidine 75mg).
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, red iron oxide and triacetin.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options