- For Direction application to the Forehead
- Non-greasy & Colourless
- Fast, effective relief
- 3.6g stick
Buy 4head Stick Online
4head stick is a treatment for headaches that is applied directly to the forehead. The active ingredient in this product is levomenthol. When applied to the forehead the product causes local skin sensations (such as cooling or tingling) at the site of application, followed by a painkilling effect.
Side Effects of 4head Stick
Like all medicines, 4head stick can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. In some rare cases, it can cause irritant or allergic skin reactions on extremely sensitive skin. Because the product is volatile, in rare cases it may cause temporary, mild watering of the eyes.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Warnings for 4head Stick
Do not use this product if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to levomenthol or any of the ingredients.
Take special care with this product:
- Keep it away from sources of heat at all times. The levomenthol stick may soften or even melt at high temperatures (e.g. in a car or in the sun on a hot day), leading to a risk of leakage or spillage. Do not attempt to use 4head if the levomenthol stick has changed shape, softened or become flaky.
- Do not put this product in your mouth or swallow it.
- Keep it away from your eyes.
- Do not share this product with anyone else.
Ingredients in 4head Stick
The active ingredient is levomenthol (90% w/w)
The other ingredients are macrogol 20000 and peppermint oil.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options