Contact Us

You can contact us by phone or e-mail, or chat to us live when we're online.

Read our FAQ section to see a list of our most frequently asked questions.

Customer Services: 0141 774 5023

Unit 3 Queenslie Point
120 Stepps Road
G33 3NQ

Pharmacy GPhC registration number: 

Registered Superintendent Pharmacist:
Aamina Rafiq – GPhC Registration number 2216332

We do our best to always give each patient a great online experience. If something does go wrong, however, we do our very best to put things right for you. Please use our contact form if you have any complaints about the service you have received. If your complaint is relating to NHS prescriptions, please refer to the 2UP Pharmacy Superintendent Mohammed Chishti (GPhC reg 2203761).

If you are not satisfied with our response, you can also complain to our regulating agencies, the GPHC or Health Improvement Scotland.

Medical Emergencies

This service is not for use in an emergency . If you are in the UK telephone 999 in a medical emergency. (When to call 999?)

Non urgent medical emergencies? You can call your GP practice, or alternatively

Call 111 if: (About 111)

  • you need medical help but it's not a 999 emergency
  • you think you need to go to A&E
  • you don't know who to call or your GP surgery is closed

You may also be able to visit your local pharmacy for advice. Read about when to visit the pharmacy.  Or read about how to get help if you have a dental emergency.