Rigevidon - 3 month course
- 21 Day Pill
- Combined Oral Contraceptive
- For Repeat Users
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Rigevidon Online
Rigevidon, is a popular and effective contraceptive pill. It has two ingredients to help prevent ovulation, and also to make it harder for sperm to reach the uterus.
Like with any medication, there are risks involved, and so you should have all your regular check-ups with your own GP each year, to make sure it is safe to continue taking Rigevidon.
Rigevidon is taken once daily, at around the same time each day. Rigevidon is a 21 day pill pack, meaning you take 21 tablets consecutively (starting on day 1 of your menstrual cycle), followed by a 7 day, pill free break.
What is in Rigevidon?
What is Rigevidon?
How does Rigevidon work?
When do I take Rigevidon?
How long after taking Rigevidon are you protected?
Are Rigevidon and Microgynon the same?
What do I do if I miss a Rigevidon dose?
Common; (contact your doctor is these persist or are uncomfortable)
- Headache / Migraine
- Depression or mood changes
- Breast pain
- Bleeding between periods / Change in vaginal discharge
Uncommon side effects of taking Rigevidon include: (contact your doctor is these persist or are uncomfortable)
- Vomiting / Diarrhoea
- Breast enlargement
- Weight changes
- Vaginal infection
- Severe itching
- High or low blood pressure
- Fluid retention
Rare, serious side effects (stop taking and contact your doctor)
- Hearing impairment
- Blood clots
- Slight increase in the risk of breast and cervical cancer
- Liver problems
- Severe allergic reaction
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
You should not take Rigevidon if you have:
- heart disease
- untreated / uncontrolled high blood pressure
- blood-clotting disorder / circulation problems;
- Family history of heart attack / stroke / blood clots before 45.
- a history of hormone-related cancer (e.g breast or uterine cancer)
- unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been checked by a doctor;
- severe migraines
- liver disease, liver cancer, history of jaundice caused by pregnancy or birth control pills
- problems with severe obesity
Do not use if you are breast feeding.
Smoking can greatly increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack. Your risk increases the older you are and the more you smoke.
Do not use if you are pregnant. Stop taking Rigevidon and tell your doctor if you become pregnant, or if you miss two menstrual periods in a row.
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options