Acriflex Burns Cream
- Antiseptic Burns Cream
- Cooling and Soothes
- Also comes in a Cooling Gel
Buy Acriflex Burns Cream Online
You can buy Acriflex Burns Cream online from our UK registered online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order. After completing any associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch to your chosen address. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Acriflex Burns Cream
Acriflex Burns Cream is an easy to apply and effective cooling and soothing cream for:
- minor burns
- cracked skin
Acriflex Burns Cream contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine Gluconate, which is an antibacterial agent which is commonly used for the above conditions.
Danger Symptoms for Burns (urgent referral is advised):
- The burn is greater than the size of your hand
- The burn is on the face
- The burn is deep, heavy blistered or painful
- Shortness of breath/respiratory problems following a chemical burn.
- The burn is very pale, charred or painless (signs that burn is likely to be a deep burn)
Other First Aid products are available at Simple Online Pharmacy:
Other treatments for burns and scalds are available at Simple Online Pharmacy. These include:
Other sunburn products are available at Simple Online Pharmacy. These include:
- Cool the wound in running cool water for around 20 minutes.
- Remove any jewellery (for example, rings or watches) this is to avoid discomfort if swelling occurs.
- Do NOT pull off any clothing that is stuck to the affected skin.
- Any blisters should be kept intact where possible.
- Pain relief such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can be helpful if needed.
- Children and the elderly are at the highest risk and the areas at home where the risks of burns and scalds are highest are in the kitchen and bathroom.
Care to prevent burns and scalds include:
-keeping the panhandles turned inwards
-avoiding electrical flexes from kettles/irons
-test bath/shower water to prevent scalds in children and the elderly.
Acriflex Burns Cream Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is Acriflex Burns Cream?
Acriflex is an antibacterial cream used to cool and soothe minor burns, scratches, cuts, blisters and cracked skin. Applied directly to help clean and prevent infection of a wound.
What are the main ingredients of Acriflex Burns Cream?
The active ingredient contained in Acriflex is Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution equivalent to Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.25% w/w
Acriflex also contains:
Arlatone 983 S
Quinoline Yellow Lake 250
How do I use Acriflex Burns Cream?
For general use, apply freely and smooth gently into the skin
For cuts, abrasions, burns etc., spread freely and, if necessary, cover with a dressing.
Can I use Acriflex Burns Cream if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes. There are no reports on harmful effects however we always advise that you seek medical advice from your doctor or pharmacist before using any medication if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or breastfeeding.
What are the side effects of Acriflex?
Acriflex may cause some slight skin irritation. Please read the patient information leaflet for a full list of side effects.
Side Effects of Acriflex Burns Cream
Acriflex Burns Cream may cause slight skin irritation in people who are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Please read the patient information leaflet in the ‘Info Leaflet’ tab for a full list of side effects.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Acriflex Burns Cream
Wash hands before and after use (unless applying to hands)
Apply to the affected area as required.
Warnings for Acriflex Burns Cream
- Do NOT use this cream if you have had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients it contains.
- If you have had an operation you should avoid using this cream unless advised by your doctor.
- Do not use this cream if you or your child have an allergy to any other ingredients listed.
- Using Acriflex Burns Cream during pregnancy and breastfeeding is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed. If unsure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- (Rare cases)If you experience a skin rash or asthma after using this medication this may be a sign of an allergic reaction which could possibly lead to lowered blood pressure and could even cause unconsciousness (STOP using this cream and contact your doctor as soon as possible)
- This medicine contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions
Ingredients in Acriflex Burns Cream
Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.25% w/w
Other Ingredients: Arlatone 983 S, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Dimethicone 20, Glycerol, Quinoline Yellow Lake 250, Purified Water
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options