- Relieves dry skin and eczema
- NOT tested on animals
- SLS free and Paraben free.
- Other sizes available
NOTE: After requesting this medication, you will need to complete a short assessment, so our GP or Pharmacist can assess if the treatment is suitable for you. Pricing is provided as a reference only. The final decision on issuing this medication remains with our GP / Pharmacist.
Buy Cetraben Cream Online
You can buy Cetraben cream online from our registered UK online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order. After completing any associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch to your chosen address. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Cetraben Cream
Cetraben cream is a moisturising and protective cream, which is used to relieve symptoms of dry itchy skin, which is commonly associated with dry skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis. Cetraben cream is a useful moisturiser as it helps to moisturise your skin’s surface and it can also be applied to dry skin after washing.
Eczema is a chronic, relapsing, inflammatory skin condition which has symptoms of an itchy red rash, which is often found in skin creases such as the folds of the elbows or behind the knees. Eczema can also have a link to other conditions such as hayfever or asthma and is quite common in children and often involves the scalp and face. Dry skin conditions can be caused by many different factors, including certain temperatures, food sensitivities or stress. Individuals who tend to suffer from dry skin do so due to water loss from the skin and reduced resistance to irritant substances.
- Try to use a moisturiser on your skin daily, and remember to moisturise after a bath/shower.
- Try your best to reduce scratching and avoid triggers that flare up your eczema (for example, certain foods or using certain products).
- It is best to use gloves if you are handling irritants (for example detergents).
- Try to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
- You should ensure that you drink lots of water.
- Try to use non-abrasive clothing fabrics (for example cotton).
- After having a shower or a bath you should pat dry your skin (do not rub your skin with a towel) and re-apply your moisturiser.
- Try to avoid using body scrubs that are rough on your skin.
- Try to avoid hot and long baths/showers.
- Try to avoid alcohol-containing antibacterial gels.
Other treatments for dry skin conditions are available at Simple Online Pharmacy. These include:
Cetraben Cream Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is Cetraben Cream?
Cetraben Cream is a moisturising cream that can be used to treat eczema or dry skin, by locking in moisture and keeping the skin fresh. It also helps to maintain the skins natural oils, allowing the skin to be hydrated and leaving it feeling smooth and soft.
How to use Cetraben Cream?
Before using Cetraben cream you should wash and dry your hands thoroughly. Apply generously to the affected areas of your skin, this can be applied as often as required or the amount advised by our your own Doctor.
Can I use Cetraben cream if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Cetraben cream should be safe to use on your skin whilst pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are unsure it is advised that you speak to your own Doctor before using.
Can Cetraben be used to relieve eczema?
Eczema is a dry skin condition that many patients can suffer from. Cetraben contains paraffin which allows it to interact with the skin quickly, this then provides a protective layer over the skin, keeping the area moist.
Side Effects of Cetraben Cream
At this time there are no known side effects with this product. If you do suffer any effects or reactions after using this product, it is advised that you speak to your own GP or Health Professional.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Cetraben Cream
For external use only.
Before applying Cetraben ensure you wash your hands thoroughly.
Apply the Cetraben Cream directly to the areas of dry skin and gently rub the cream in until it is absorbed. Cetraben Cream can be applied as often as needed.
Warnings for Cetraben Cream
- Cetraben Cream is for external use only.
- Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Creams and emollients can cause slippery surfaces so extra care should be taken if used before or after a bath/shower.
- Cetraben Cream is paraffin-based and is very flammable so stay clear from any naked flames.
Ingredients in Cetraben Cream
Active ingredients: White Soft Paraffin BP 13.2% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin Ph Eur 10.5% w/w.
Other contains Emulsifying wax BP, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol BP, Glycerin BP, Butylparaben, Methylparaben (E218), Ethylparaben (E214), Propylparaben (E216), Phenoxyethanol BP, Citric Acid, Purified Water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options