Nicorette Quickmist 1mg Duo 2x150 spray
- Action within 60 seconds
- Suitable for light and heavy smokers
- Discreet and convenient
Buy Nicorette QuickMist Duo Spray Online
You can buy Nicorette QuickMist Spray online from our UK registered online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order.
About Nicorette QuickMist Spray
Nicorette QuickMist Mouthspray is a nicotine replacement therapy product, designed to help ease cravings when you're aiming to stop smoking. QuickMist’s instant release action gets to work on cravings in 60 seconds. This makes the product suitable for both light and heavy smokers.
Use Nicorette QuickMist in place of smoking, cutting down on the number of cigarettes you smoke each day. When you feel ready to stop smoking completely, you can switch over to QuickMist fully, to prepare for quitting entirely. Nicroette QuickMist can be used to help reduce or prevent withdrawal symptoms.
Some patients may find that Nicorette QuickMist isn’t as effective at treating their cravings. Here at Simple Online Pharmacy, we have an entire section dedicated to smoking cessation. Alternatives are available, including;
- Niquitin 21mg Stop Smoking Patches Clear Step 1
- Nicotinell 4mg Gum Mint Pack of 96
- Nicorette 25mg Invisi-patch Step 1 Pack of 7
Nicorette QuickMist Spray Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the Reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
Nicorette QuickMist Side Effects
As with all medications, some users may experience side effects when using Nicorette QuickMist Spray - however, most will not.
If you notice any of the following side effects, stop taking Nicorette QuickMist immediately and seek urgent medical care;
- fast heart rate/beat
- abnormal beating of the heart
- shortness of breath
- seizures (fits)
- allergic reactions (swelling of the face, mouth, lips, throat and tongue, itching of the skin, swelling of the skin, ulceration and inflammation of the lining of the mouth, difficulty breathing or dizziness)
Very common side-effects: (may affect more than 1 in 10 people):
- hiccups (these are particularly common)
- throat irritation
- feeling sick (nausea)
Please read the Patient Information Leaflet for a full list of possible side effects.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Nicorette QuickMist Directions
Adults and children aged 12 years and over - use one nicotine spray first when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke. If your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use a second spray. If 2 sprays are required to eae cravings, you can use 2 sprays going forward.
Most smokers will require 1 - 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Do not use more than 2 sprays per dose or 4 sprays every hour.
Do not use more than 64 sprays per day – this is equivalent to 4 sprays per hour for 16 hours.
Warnings for use of Nicorette QuickMist Spray
Do not use Nicorette QuickMist if you have an allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients. This product is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before using this product if;.
- you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- you are in hospital because of heart disease (including heart attack, chest pain, disorders of heart rate or rhythm, angina, high blood pressure or stroke).
- you have a stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the stomach or inflammation of the oesophagus.
- you have liver or kidney disease.
- you have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure).
- you have diabetes - monitor your blood sugar levels more often when starting to use Nicorette QuickMist as
- you may find your insulin or medication requirements alter
- you are taking any other medicines such as theophylline, clozapine or ropinirole.
- you have ever experienced seizures (fits).
If any of these apply, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should try to give up smoking without Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). If you can't manage this, you can use NRT as a safer alternative to smoking. You should talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist for advice.
Breast-feed just before you use Nicorette mouth spray to ensure that the baby gets the smallest amount of nicotine possible.
Please read the Patient Information Leaflet for a full list of warnings.
Nicorette QuickMist Spray Ingredients
Active Ingredient - nicotine.
Other Ingredients - propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, butylated hydroxytoluene, hydrochloric acid, purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options