- Effective treatment for athlete's foot
- Contains antifungal ingredient Terbinafine
- Requires only one application
Buy Lamisil Once Online
You can buy Lamisil Once from our UK registered online pharmacy. Lamisil Once is a single dose treatment for tinea pedis (athlete’s foot). It is indicated for use in adults aged over 18 years only.
Symptoms of athlete's foot include:
- Appearance on the foot/feet only. Generally starting between the toes and occasionally spreading to the soles and sides of the feet.* Cracked and scaly skin
- Weeping sores
- Itchy and burning skin on feet
Athlete's foot is contagious and can affect anyone who comes into contact with the fungi associated with the infection through contaminated surfaces such as towels and floors. However, it is most commonly found in those who wear damp socks and shoes, or who frequent swimming pools or wet areas, as these provide ideal conditions for the organisms to grow.
How does Lamisil Once work?
Lamisil Once works to kill the fungus which causes athlete’s foot (also known as tinea pedis). After application of Lamisil, the antifungal active ingredient, Terbinafine, is delivered to the affected areas. Terbinafine then disrupts the fungal cell membranes of the growing fungi. This results in the death of the fungus, and relief from your athlete's foot symptoms. To make sure Lamisil Once is effective, you should avoid washing your feet for around 24 hours after application. This allows enough time for the active ingredient to be delivered into the skin.
Lamisil will start to kill the fungus immediately. The film that is formed means the active ingredient penetrates your skin where it continues to work for several days. Your skin should start to improve within a few days, but it may take up to 4 weeks for your skin to heal completely.
To get the best results, apply straight after a bath or shower.
Who is Lamisil Once suitable for?
Lamisil Once is suitable only for patients aged 18 years and over who are suffering from athlete's foot. You should not use Lamisil Once if
- you suffer from long-rerm infections of the Feet: If you have thick, flaky skin on your soles or feet due to long-term infections, consult your GP for an alternative medication.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product, do not take Lamisil Once.
How long does Lamisil Once take to work?
Lamisil Once should not be applied more than once. You will begin to see an improvement to the foot within days but should allow up to 4 weeks for the infection to completely clear.
How should I use Lamisil Once?
You must apply Lamisil Once to both feet, even if signs are visible only on one foot. This is to make sure you get rid of the fungus completely: it could be present in other parts of the feet even if there are no visible signs of it. The tube has enough medication to treat both feet.
* Wash both feet and dry them carefully.
* Wash and dry your hands.
* Remove the cap from the tube.
* Apply to both feet – use about half the tube for each foot, as needed to cover skin. Finish one foot before treating the other.
* Apply with fingers to each foot as shown below. Spread evenly onto the skin between, under, and over all toes. Then apply over the sole and sides of your foot. Do not rub the product in.
* Leave it to dry to a film for 1 to 2 minutes, before wearing your normal footwear.
Can I use Lamisil when pregnant or breastfeeding?
No - you should not use Lamisil Once when pregnant or breast feeding unless specifically directed to do so by your doctor.
Does Lamisil Once have side effects?
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Stop using Lamisil Once and seek medical help immediately, if you have any of the following very rare allergic reactions:
* Difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction)
* Severe itching of the skin, with a red rash or raised lumps, hives or blisters.
Uncommon: (up to 1 in 100 people): Application site reactions, which may include skin dryness, skin irritation or burning sensation, after application, are uncommon. They are usually mild, temporary and harmless.
Very rare: (up to 1 in 10,000 people): Allergic reactions with rash, itching, blistering of the skin and hives.
You should read the patient information leaflet before using any medicine.
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options