- Helps relieve cravings
- Twice daily maintenance dosage
- Blocks nicotine receptor sites
- Handy 12 week Champix Guide
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Champix Tablets Online
You can order Champix tablets from our UK registered online pharmacy and doctor service. No prescription is required, however, you will need to complete an online assessment, so our doctors can issue a prescription to our pharmacy. If the doctors approve your order, a prescription is passed to our pharmacy, who will then dispense and dispatch your medication.
If our doctors feel a face to face consultation would be best for you, a notification is sent via e-mail and a full refund is issued.
Champix tablets for stopping smoking are popular and successful aid in trying to quit smoking. They contain the active ingredient Varenicline which works to reduce the body's cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
We have long known smoking can cause horrendous disease, from lung cancer to other severe respiratory disorders. As the understanding of these effects has increased, thankfully more and more people are looking to stop smoking. B By working on nicotine receptors in your brain, Champix reduces your cravings for cigarettes, whilst also reducing the pleasure derived from smoking.
Studies have shown that in comparison to smokers trying to quit without assistance, patients using Champix are three times more likely to be successful in their quit attempt. Motivation will still play a role in quitting, and you should not expect that Champix will allow you to quit without any effort. However, it should make it significantly easier to overcome the physical challenges associated with stopping smoking.
When planning to use Champix and quit smoking, you should choose a date in the second week of your course on which to stop smoking. This will help prepare you mentally for your quit date, whilst also allowing enough varenicline to be in your system to make the physical symptoms of stopping easier to handle.
Your Champix dosage should start as follows;
- Day 1 - 3 - Take ONE 0.5mg tablet ONCE daily
- Day 4 - 7 - Take TWO 0.5mg tablets TWICE daily
- Weeks 2 - 12 - Take TWO 1mg tablets TWICE daily
The first week of your treatment will be contained in what is called a Champix starter pack and maybe a two or four week pack. The tablets are laid out by day, to make it easier for you to follow the dosage schedule.
After you've finished the starter pack, you will use maintenance packs which only contain 1mg tablets of varenicline to complete your course.
If you don’t feel Champix Tablets are for you, or you’re just not quite ready to quit, alternative options include
- Nicotine Patches - these attach to your skin and deliver controlled doses of nicotine. By gradually reducing the strength of the patches, you can make stopping smoking easier.
- Nicotine Gum / Lozenges - Like patches, these deliver doses of nicotine into your body, and lessen your nicotine cravings. They can be used alone, or in addition to patches if you are a heavy smoker.
- Nicotine Inhalators / Sprays - You can use these in a similar way to gum, as a when required dose to reduce your cravings for a cigarette and help you break your smoking habit.
- Electronic cigarettes - Whilst extensive studies have not yet been completed, most doctors agree that the use of an electronic cigarette much safer than traditional cigarettes, which contain tobacco.
For more support from the NHS, or to explore your options to stop smoking on the NHS, explore the NHS Smoke-Free site. You can find a full list of prescription medicines available to help stop smoking, as well as other helpful advice.
What is Champix?
How Does Champix Work?
How effective is Champix?
Can you buy Champix?
How much is Champix?
How long do you take Champix for?
Can I get Champix on the NHS
How do I take Champix?
Can you smoke whilst taking Champix?
What is Zyban and how does it work?
Side effects of Champix
Common side effects of Champix include:
Increased or decreased appetite
Uncommon side effects include
increased blood pressure
Rare side effects include
changes in behavior and/or thoughts of depression and suicidal thoughts.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options
|Medication||Simple Online Pharmacy||
|8 Week Starter Pack (2 week starter + 6 week maintenance)||£132.50
|4 Week Maintenance Pack||£72.90
|4 Week Starter Pack||£72.90
|2 Week Starter Pack||£37.95
|8 Week Maintenance Pack||£132.00
|10 Week Maintenance (140 x 1mg Tablets)||£174.95
|12 Week Course (Start Pack (0.5mg / 1mg) + 140 x 1mg Tablets)||£195.95