Nexium Control 20mg
- Just one pill per 24 hours
- Reduces heartburn and acid reflux
- Protected from heartburn for up to 24 hours
- Short term treatment of reflux
Buy Nexium Control Online in the UK
What is Nexium Control?
Nexium control contains the active ingredient esomeprazole. This belongs to a group of medicines known as proton pump inhibitors (PPI). This medicine can be used by adults over 18 years old for the short term treatment of reflux symptoms. This can include heartburn and acid regurgitation in adults.
How does Nexium Control work?
Nexium control works by stopping the stomach from pumping more acid into the stomach. Reducing the acid in the stomach reduces reflux/ heartburn and acid regurgitation.
Is Nexium Control effective?
Esomeprazole has been shown to be more effective in controlling acid production compared to other PPIs.
What Alternatives are there for reflux treatment?
Antacids and alginates can provide some relief for mild acid reflux. Antacids neutralise stomach acid and coat the oesophagus to lessen the burning sensation.
Alginates have been proven to be effective in treating mild reflux, although not as effectively as Nexium Control and other PPIs.
Nexium control is generally well tolerated although some people may experience:
- Stomach ache
Before taking any medication, it is important to always read the patient information leaflet before taking any medicines.
Do not take this medicine if:
- You are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the listed ingredients
- You are taking a medicine containing Nelfinavir
- You have had an allergic reaction to other PPIs
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant before consulting a doctor
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- Your symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row
- You have any underlying medical conditions
- Symptoms persist
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms
- You are taking any medicines listed on the patient medication leaflet
Active ingredient: Esomeprazole 20mg (as magnesium trihydrate)
For a full list of ingredients of this medicine please visit the patient medication leaflet
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options