Daktarin Aktiv Spray Powder
- Effective Athlete's Foot treatment
- Clinically proven
- Instant relief from Itching & Irritation
Buy Daktarin Aktiv Spray Powder Online
Daktarin Aktiv Spray Powder contains miconazole nitrate. This is an antifungal for treatment, relief and protection against athlete's foot.
Side Effects of Daktarin Activ Spray Powder
Stop using the spray and seek immediate medical attention if you get swelling of your face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat, have an itchy rash or difficulty breathing or swallowing. You may be allergic to this product if you get a rash, itching, redness, swelling or a burning feeling, anywhere on your body each time you use it. The skin where you apply the spray can become irritated if you have used too much.
This is uncommon, but if the irritation seems serious to you, stop using the spray and talk to your doctor.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Daktarin Activ Spray Powder
Wash the affected area and dry it well. Shake the can well. Hold the can 3 inches from your skin and generously spray the affected area. You can also spray inside your socks and shoes.
Use twice a day until your affected area of skin looks normal. Regular use helps protect from reinfection.
Warnings for Daktarin Activ Spray Powder
Do not use the spray
- if you are allergic to the active substance, other similar antifungal medicines or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Do not use the spray on nails, hair or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose or other openings of your body. Inhaling the spray may irritate your airways. If a large amount is breathed in, see a doctor straight away.
- If you are taking medicines that thin your blood (anticoagulants) as well as using this product, your doctor may want to check that the anticoagulants are still working properly.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using the spray.
- Daktarin is for cutaneous use only (applied to the skin)
Ingredients in Daktarin Activ Spray Powder
This product contains 0.16% w/w (1.6mg per gram) of miconazole nitrate. The other ingredients are talc, ethanol, sorbitan sesquiloleate, stearalkonium hectorite, and a hydrocarbon propellant.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options