Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
- Moisturising skin emollient
- Can be used as a soap replacement
- Helps fight against Eczema and Dermatitis
Buy Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Online
You can buy Dermol 200 Shower Emollient online from our registered UK online pharmacy. Please read the associated information about this medication to make sure it's safe for you. You can then place your order. After completing an associated assessment form, our pharmacists can then review your order and, if approved, dispatch to your chosen address. If for any reason your order is not approved, a full refund is issued.
About Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient is an effective treatment for dry, itchy skin, eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions. Dermol 200 Shower Emollient is a useful moisturiser helps to moisturise the skin surface and it can be applied to dry skin after washing.
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient can not only be used as a moisturiser but it can also be used as a soap substitute.
Eczema is a chronic, relapsing, inflammatory skin condition which has symptoms of an itchy red rash, which is often found in skin creases such as the folds of the elbows or behind the knees. Eczema can also have a link to other conditions such as hayfever or asthma and is quite common in children and often involves the scalp and face. Dry skin conditions can be caused by many different factors, including certain temperatures, food sensitivities or stress. Individuals who tend to suffer from dry skin do so due to water loss from the skin and reduced resistance to irritant substances.
Other treatments for dry skin conditions are available at Simple Online Pharmacy. These include:
- Aveeno Cream
- Doublebase Gel
- Doublebase Dayleve Gel
- Eumovate Eczema & Dermatitis Cream
- Eucerin Dry Skin Intensive Lotion
- Try your best to reduce scratching and avoid triggers that flare up your eczema (for example, certain foods or using certain products)
- Try to use a moisturiser on your skin daily, and remember to moisturise after a bath/shower
- It is best to use gloves if you are handling irritants for example detergents.
- Try to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
- You should ensure that you drink lots of water.
- Try to use non-abrasive clothing fabrics for example cotton.
- After having a shower or a bath you should pat dry your skin (do not rub your skin with a towel) and re-apply your moisturiser.
- Try to avoid using body scrubs that are rough on your skin.
- Try to avoid hot and long baths/showers.
- Try to avoid alcohol-containing antibacterial gels.
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient Reviews
After using any treatment, it's helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received are genuine, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
What is Dermol 200 Shower Emollient used for?
Dermol 200 shower emollient can be used to treat any dry or itchy skin conditions and has been known to help treat eczema and dermatitis.
How do I use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient?
When using Dermol 200 in the shower, squeeze some of the emollients into your hands, and gently apply to the affected areas of the skin, for the best results allow the emollient to soak into your skin. Dermol 200 can be used as often as needed, however, if you use any other soap or skin treatment is advised to leave some time between using both as it can cause interaction and lower the effectiveness of each product. If using Dermol 200 as a soap replacement, after washing gently pat the skin dry with a soft clean towel.
Can I use Dermol 200 Shower Emollient if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Dermol 200 Shower Emollient is safe to use during pregnancy and also when breastfeeding.
Side effects of Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
Most patients will not suffer any side effects when using Dermol 200, however, potential side effects that have been noted include.
- Increased itching and irritation
- Redness of the skin
Always read the patient information leaflet enclosed with the product before using, and if you are unsure please consult your own Doctor or Health professional.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
For use as an emollient soap substitute in the shower: As required, use instead of ordinary soap or shower gel. Pat Dry.
For application to the skin: Apply to the affected areas required and massage into the skin until absorbed.
Warnings for Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
- As with most medications, severe allergic reactions are possible in certain individuals. If you experience any signs of an allergic reaction then seek medical attention immediately.
- Always use Dermol 200 with care. If you have sensitive skin, consider only treating a small test area at first, to see if any adverse side effects occur.
- Do not use in cases of known sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Creams and emollients can cause slippery surfaces so extra care should be taken if used before or after a bath/shower.
- Do not store above 25C.
- Dermol 500 is paraffin-based and is very flammable so stay clear from any naked flames.
Ingredients for Dermol 200 Shower Emollient
Active ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride 0.1%, Liquid Paraffin 2.5% and Isopropyl Myristate 2.5%
Other ingredients: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, purified water.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options