Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules 200mg Pack of 16
- Starts to work within 10 minutes
- Up to 8 hours of relief with two capsules
- Targets period pain fast
Buy Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules
You can buy Nurofen Express Period Pain 200mg Soft Capsules online from our UK registered online pharmacy. Nurofen Period Pain is formulated and licensed to relieve period pain. It can also help provide rapid relief from associated symptoms such as:
- Headache and migraine pain
- Muscular pain
Effective Pain Relief
Nurofen Express Period Pain capsules contain the active ingredient ibuprofen 200mg. Ibuprofen is a type of medicine called an NSAID. It can help to treat your pain and reduce inflammation. A 400mg dose can provide you with long lasting pain relief for up to 8 hours to help you get on with your day.
Nurofen Express Period Pain capsules are designed for fast absorption by the body to get to work on your pain quickly. The capsules are absorbed twice as fast as standard ibuprofen tablets, which means you don’t have to wait for relief.
How to take Nurofen Period Pain
This medicine is not suitable for children under 12 years old.
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years can take 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required. You should leave at least 4 hours between doses. The maximum Nurofen Period Pain tablets dosage is 6 capsules in 24 hours. Do not exceed this dose of 6 capsules in 24 hours.
For children between the ages of 12 and 18 years, you should speak to a doctor if symptoms are no better, or worse, after 3 days.
For adults, you should not take this medicine for longer than 10 days without speaking to a doctor or pharmacist for medical advice.
See the patient information leaflet for more information.
Do not take this medicine if you:
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients, or to aspirin or other painkillers
- Have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Have had a worsening of asthma, skin rash, itchy runny nose or facial swelling when previously taking ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers or more than 75mg of aspirin a day
- Have severe liver or kidney problems
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Have heart problems, high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorder.
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Have breathing difficulties
Each liquid capsule contains Ibuprofen 200mg as the active ingredient. Each capsule also contains Sorbitol, Potassium and E124. Read section 6 of the patient information leaflet for a complete list of ingredients.
Order within for guaranteed next day delivery options