Panadol Actifast Soluble Tablets
- Easy on the stomach
- Effective pain relief
- Pack of 24 Soluble Tablets
Buy Panadol Actifast Soluble Tablets Online
Panadol ActiFast soluble tablets are used for fast pain relief of headaches, including migraine and tension headaches, toothache, backache, rheumatic and muscle pains, and period pain.
It also relieves sore throat and the feverishness, aches and pains of colds and flu. The active ingredient is paracetamol which is a painkiller and also reduces your temperature when you have a fever.
Side Effects of Panadol ActiFast Soluble Tablets
Like all medicines, Panadol ActiFast can have side effects but not everybody gets them. A small number of people have had side effects.
Stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath
- Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers
- Breathing problems. There are more likely if you have experienced them before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen and aspirin
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding
- Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Panadol ActiFast Soluble Tablets
Adults and children aged 16 years and over:
Swallow 2 tablets with half a tumbler of water (100 ml), every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
To obtain fast acting pain relief, the dose must be 2 tablets and must be taken with half a tumbler of water (100ml). For fastest pain relief, this should be on an empty stomach.
Children aged 12-15 years:
Swallow 1 tablet with half a tumbler of water (100 ml), every 4 hours as needed. Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Warnings for Panadol ActiFast Soluble Tablets
Do not take Panadol ActiFast:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or to any of the other
- If you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol.
Ingredients in Panadol ActiFast Soluble Tablets
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg.
Other Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate, starch pregelatinised, povidone, maize starch, potassium sorbate (E 202), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide (E 171), polydextrose, hypromellose, glycerol triacetate, polyethene glycol.
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options