Panadol Advance Tablets
- Effective pain relief
- Easy on the stomach
- Fast absorbing
NOTE: After selecting this product, you will need to complete a short assessment, so we can make sure this medication is suitable for you.
Buy Panadol Advance Tablets Online
Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets are faster absorbed than standard paracetamol tablets. They are suitable for the relief of headache, tension headache, migraine, backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, toothache and
They also relieve sore throat and the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu and are recommended for the relief of pain due to mild arthritis. The active ingredient is paracetamol which is a painkiller and also reduces your temperature when you have a fever.
Side Effects of Panadol Advance Tablets
Like all medicines, Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets can have side effects but not everybody gets them. A small number of people have had side effects.
Stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath
- Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers
- Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen and aspirin
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding
- Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin
Before taking any medication, it is important to read the Patient Information Leaflet. You can find information leaflets for your medicines by typing them into the search bar at medicines.org, or by contacting us.
Directions of use for Panadol Advance Tablets
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
Swallow 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
Give ½ to 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed.
Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give for more than 3 days at a time unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not give to children under 6 years.
Warnings for Panadol Advance Tablets
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients (listed in Section 6)
- if you are taking other medicines containing paracetamol.
Ingredients in Panadol Advance Tablets
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg.
Other ingredients: Pregelatinised starch, calcium carbonate, alginic acid, crospovidone, povidone, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica and sodium methyl (E 219), sodium ethyl (E 215) and sodium propyl (E 217)
The tablet coating contains opadry white and carnauba wax.
The parahydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
Order on Monday to Friday until 3:30pm guarantees next day delivery options